Saturday, July 17, 2010

A sneak peek!

~Sewing mends the soul.--Author Unknown~


I don't know if I have said it here(was it on facebook?)but we are busily creating wares! Not quite ready for business, but we are definitely getting there. So, I think it's time to show some of that product that we are creating!

This lovely book is called a Todo. It contains any project that you have "to do". With an adorable sewn cover, scrapbooked dividers, these books are meant to store any and all of your quilting patterns and look GOOD while doing it!

The covers(as well as the dividers!) are being made in many colors and designs. I will make sure to post a few more once they have their photo debuts. But for now, I thought that this sweet little gal deserved to be seen by all! :)

Well, have a lovely morning and a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment