Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Website!

~Dull women have neat sewing rooms~ (I'm not dull!!)

So, we have a development! I am guessing you already have an idea, you know, looking at the title of this post. Yes my friends, we are going to have a full-fledged Treasured Times Quilting and Gifts website!

You may be thinking... well... what am I looking at now?? This is merely a blog my friends! You can't shop on a blog, now, can you? However, a wonderful website from Yahoo with a shopping cart and lots of room for items certainly lets you!

And so, the website construction begins! Like our header?

Look familiar? :) Just because we are getting a new website doesn't mean we are abandoning the blog. Quite the opposite-- we are tying into the blog.
Remember my title as photo lady? Do you know what this website MEANS for the photo lady? It means that every. single. item. must be photographed. Lucky for me I have an assistant
You remember Presley, right? Well she's a good photo lady too!
And I SUPPOSE I can give you guys a sneak peak at some of our product photos

Pretty nifty, huh? This is only a very very very very small fraction of the photos we have taken and that need to be taken, however. Don't worry, this just means that I can keep posting product photos any time I need a filler on the blog. Well, there has to be some benefit for me if I am taking all the pics! :)

Alright all, I am signing out for now. Have a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment