Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Business Cards!

~Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!~

At long last, they are done! I have mastered the computer programs, managed to print them so that they are DOUBLE-SIDED, and folded them on the perforated lines so that they are now individual cards! And just in time for our Scrap Camp contribution... More on that later! Now, time for the reveal!


EEE! I like them pretty well. I got to use my photo that took forever to make look like that, and I got all the information on there in a clear, easy-to-read format! What could be better? Well, now that I think about it, if you can point out anything that IS better, just tell me! I would love to hear!!

Have a nice night folks. I am off to make tiny little yarn balls for my crochet lesson I am giving to my health class on Friday. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment