Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shipment!!!!

~A day patched with quilting seldom unravels~
Yes indeedy folks we have fabric rolling in by the boxes!!!!
Bolts and bolts of beautiful, high-quality fabric, in tons of colors and styles! There were so many I don't even think I could have chosen a favorite.
We also had a box of goodies-- notions, fat quarters, patterns, that sort of thing!Waaaaay to much fun to look through! And trust me my friends, I know you will feel the same!!
Well I have only a brief little look at what all we got, but I just had to have some proof that we did have product coming in! Now all we need is to get our sewing room/store done and we can start! I am off for a camping weekend friends, so have a lovely night/morning and a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment