Monday, September 13, 2010

Gotta love big brown boxes

~“There is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness.” – Dave Barry~
That can't be talking about us, can it? :P
Alright, back to my title. One MUST love big brown boxes around here, because that always means NEW STUFF!!!

This shipment included lots of packing materials
I'm a fan of green, so of course I was drawn to this raffia :) We also got LOTS of tissue paper, boxes, and other such goodies. I will show you pictures later on of where these goodies have already been put to use! We're eager beavers!
But of course, no shipment would be complete unless there was fabric.
In this case, Civil War reproduction fabric! They came in gorgeous reds, greens, browns, purple, and lots of different patterns. And of course, as all quilters know, you MUST feel your fabric!Ahhhh, good quality fabric :)

Look at all the lovely brown boxes of joy! They are always so much fun to open up and poke through. Despite the fact that we actually know what is coming in them... A little refresher is always good, right?!Well all, I don't have much more to say for tonight. I am pooping out early here(I've been sick) and am already to go to bed. Might be good though, being that my first class tomorrow is at 8:40... yeah, I think I should go to bed!! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment