Tuesday, December 14, 2010

St. V's Craft Show(at last!)

~“America is not like a blanket-one piece of unbroken cloth, the same color, the same texture, the same size. America is more like a quilt-many patches, many pieces, many colors, many sizes, all woven and held together by a common thread"-- Jesse Jackson~

At last school is winding down for so I can do some blog catching up! And I also have the right camera card today, so I can actually show off our St. V's craft show!

It was on a Friday but we had to go set up on Thursday. Austin, Nichole, and myself trekked out into the chilly night with the Subaru stuffed full!
Then we put it all up :) Isn't Austin a good decorator?We had lots of lovely items for sale. You can see in the picture with Austin a wonderful lap quilt that Nichole made-- it is just so funky and bright! If you need a little color in your life, just let me know because we still have this beauty for sale : We had a forest of scrappy scarves. I don't know if I have talked about these scarves before, but they are my weird little brainchild. They are the quilting leftovers all tied together and knit-- fun, right?Lots of potholders in all designs and colors! These are really awesome, too, because they have a sort of aluminum batting in the middle so they are ultra-heat resistant. Who doesn't want that?!

A nice little array of pin cushion jarsand a few of the big boys were even converted into lovely sewing kits! Austin describes these as Easter baskets for quilters!Our whole table was filled with Nichole's table runner creations. Aren't they just awesome?LoLook! Ric Rac in action! I made some candle cozies to go around some homemade candles.And And then of course there was us-- the Treasured Times Gals in the flesh! How fun!

Alright everyone, have a lovely afternoon! Thanks for checking out our pictures! I am hoping to get time tomorrow to show off the OTHER craft show we did and then I think I'll be all caught up :) Then on to new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment